- Sony a7r $1450
- ThinkTankPhoto Airport ultralight V2 $75
- Fuji XA1 $175
- Rokinon 8mm f/2.8 X-mount $225
- Fuji 56mm f/1.2
- Fuji 18-135mm
- Fuji X-T1 grip
- Fuji 35mm f/1.4
- Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 X-mount
- Fuji 10-24mm traded for 18mm f/2 and 55-200mm
- Fuji XT1 & Fuji 18-55mm & Fuji 55-200mm traded for A7r
- Fuji 18mm f/2
- Fuji X100s Black
- Fuji 23mm f/1.4
- Fuji XE2
- Fuji 16-50mm
- Fuji X-E1/X-E2 grip
- Fuji 18mm f/2
- Canon 430II
- Fuji 55-200mm
Here’s the old post:
Selling a few things. Yes, that’s my 5Diii and it’s finally up for sale. I’ve completely migrated to a fuji kit finally so I’m selling off all my canon kit. The lenses are all gone, here’s what’s left:
- Canon 5D mark III with 3 batteries and 2 chargers (and it’s box, paperwork etc). It has 44k actuations but is ready to go with zero issues. Price is $2300.
- Kenko 12mm macro tube. Allows you to focus much closer with your lenses w/o using an adapter. I’ve used this with my 35mm and 85mm and it fills my needs for a macro (I have tubes again for the fuji as well). I’ve got canon OEM front and rear caps on it. $65
- Vello Shutterboss remote. This is a great remote for timelapses or long exposures or anything of the sort. It’s got the “big boy” canon plug on it so it’ll work with the 1 and 5 series and anything else with that plug. $25
- Really Right Stuff (RRS) canon 5D mark II L-bracket (modified to also “fit” a 7D) with a spider pin modification: $75
- F-stop Loka with large shallow insert $250 ($175 w/o the insert).
- ThinkTankPhoto airport ultralight V2.5 $125 It’s basically an older version of this bag.
ALL PRICES INCLUDE ANY PAYPAL AND SHIPPING FEES! IE you send me the price listed, I pay to ship it and cover the paypal fees.
Here’s a gallery with some more shots of the items listed above: